CDC says: to stand 6 feet apart. France says: pas de baisers (no kisses).
My page with world wide info and links about the virus updated continuously.
- Wash hands frequently or use alcohol-based hand rub. Always wash with soap and water when hands are visibly soiled.
- Refrain from touching your nose or mouth, which are common routes of contagion.
- Avoid crowds and limit your visits to closed spaces with people.
- Avoid handshaking and other forms of physical contact.
- Maintain a distance of at least 1 meter (3 feet) from any individual who is showing respiratory symptoms (e.g., coughing or sneezing).
The word needs to spread this info and not the virus. It is such a simple thing to do and would be so helpful for everyone!
I worked to make my own L.L.A.P. photo but we need a new one – Make your own Gif!